Imagine how you can shine God’s light within the church and our community. Volunteers are always needed. You can get involved in outreach, worship, hospitality, leadership. music, special events, children/youth ministry and through season projects. We value and would love your help! No experience is necessary to:
- commit to a volunteer team,
- give a portion of your time to different events through-out the year, or
- see a need not currently being served.
Have a Heart for Serving Others?
- Christmas Sharing Project – contact John Gruher
- Community Garden – contact the church office.
- Goose Hollow Shelter and Thirteen Salmon Family Center – contact John Gruher
- Habitat for Humanity – contact the church office.
- Loaves and Fish’s – Meals on Wheels – see the linked pages for details
- National Rebuilding Together – contact the church office.
- Preschool – contact Kim Ruffer
- The Lord’s Cupboard – contact Linda Smith
- Stephen Ministry – contact the church office or contact Teri Styner, Judy Noyes, or Kathryn Moseler directly
- Western Farm Workers Association – contact the church office.
There are many opportunities to serve in our church, our community, our region, and the world. Explore Missions needs and opportunities on our Conference website.
Check out resources available from the General Board of Global Ministries.
You can learn more about how you can support these ministries financially here. These ministries are only made possible through your prayers, participation, and financial support.
Don’t See What You Are Looking For?
If you don’t see what you are looking for, or are involved in a community outreach project not listed here, why not get other church members involved? Please contact the church office at 503.646.1598 with your ideas – we can help you communicate.